I gave two interviews to Kirsten Stewart of the Salt Lake Tribune, and her story mentioning the Rain Racer was published today. Take a look here. For those of you visiting me from the Salt Lake Tribune for the first time, I’ve assembled a Greatest Hits list of my favorite and most popular blog entries to date. Enjoy and feel free to make comments, criticisms, etc. Thanks for reading. And thanks to Kirsten as well for her interest in my humble little blog.
- competitive sports; how hard to push your kids. link is here.
- how unemployment can be a gift. here.
- my personal favorite: why you should burn your stroller. here.
- getting your kids interested in their financial future and going to college. here.
- how to win the discipline war. here.
- why your 10-year-old needs a cellphone. here.
- how my kids learned about the Great Depression. here.
- my most popular post ever. here.